New here and looking for some encouraging pals

Options
Yo! I'm a 23 year old college senior on a journey to lose 100lbs. Although I'm a relatively active person (school, work, walking the dog, gardening, sports, etc.) my terrible diet has really caused me to balloon in the last couple of years despite my level of activity. I'm looking for encouraging pals on here that are trying to make drastic changes in their life as well.

Look forward to talking to you. :)

Replies

• ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good for you for taking the first step and looking for support! I'm looking to lose 60 more pounds, just want to feel healthier overall! I love offering support and motivation to my friends, please feel free to add me! Enjoy the journey:-)
  • phantomrain100
    Options
    I just joined MFP a couple days ago. Add me if you want :happy: I've been loading up on water - when I feel the need for cookies/candy/other junk, I've been forcing myself to drink water. So I've also been in the bathroom a lot more! I have a 24 oz insulated cup with a straw and I probably fill it 3-4 times a day.
  • PNOD
    PNOD Posts: 35
    Options
    Reaching out was one of the best things you could do. There are plenty of great people to help you out here.