DINNER AFTER 7pm?

Options
Does it really matter if you have your dinner after 7pm?

I have dinner whenever want it ( after 5pm usually ) but sometimes I eat it at 10pm?

Replies

• jjefferies7
    jjefferies7 Posts: 120
    Options
    No
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Nope. Doesn't matter. If it fits your macros, eat anytime.
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Majority of the time i eat after 7pm, as i don't finish work till 6pm and i have been able to loose weight, as long as you are staying in with your calorie allowance and macros it does not matter
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Yepp, agree, does not matter.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    what everyone else said.
  • bowtiekitty
    bowtiekitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what time you eat. I have noticed personally(and read some research that backs this up) that you're more likely to pig out in the evening than earlier in the day, but sometimes that happens to me if I skip lunch and I'm famished by dinner time.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Eating time doesn't matter unless you have a habit of eating more later at night. My mother has a cut off time for eating as if she doesn't she will snack all evening so she "closes the kitchen" around 7pm.

There are times I eat dinner and than go to bed within half an hour. It has never hurt me or my progress. The only reason not to eat dinner late would be if it causes you to suffer from heartburn or hurts your sleep.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I eat dinner around 10pm (or later) and go to bed usually within an hour (or less) after dinner. It doesn't seem to be impeding my progress.
  • Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options
    the time doesn't matter,it's if you go to sleep straight after with no gap between cause the digestive system can't do it's job properly as it isn't expecting a full stomach.