Ladies, I have a question!

Options
I already know that it depends on the body and your height and your weight and blahblahblahhhhh.

But I'm curious. How long did it take for you to start dropping pant sizes? Time span/pounds lost, either one. I just want to know. :)
thanks. ♥

Replies

• chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I think it was about 10-15 pounds for me :)
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I find that at about 15 pounds gives me a solid drop in pant size.
  • snooj
    snooj Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It took about 1-2 years, after I lost about 15 pounds (I took my time, only caring about exercise and not diet, whoops). I still remember being size 14, then realizing I needed a size 10-12. It was awesome. Then, within another 10 pounds or 1 year I really dropped pant sizes. My favourite size 14 pants? I'm now a size 0 in them. Overall I range from 4-8 though depending on the store. That's the bad thing with pant sizes, they vary so much!
  • Starklover
    Starklover Posts: 57
    Options
    I went from a 18W to a regular 18 at about 10 pounds, I know that that is not a full size but it was nice to not have to find the wide ones! It was also the first time that I had been able to buy a pair of pants at a store such as Target, instead of having to find a store that was more catered to larger waisted women!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've been hard at it for over 2 months, one pair won't stay on and the others that were too tight fit loose. I've lost 24 pounds but I'm also very tall.
  • soggypuppet
    soggypuppet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    About 10 pounds before I noticed I was hitching my pants up all day!
  • mpage2654
    mpage2654 Posts: 14
    Options
    Last time I seriously dieted it took 15 lbs before I went down a size.
  • KateHill1981
    KateHill1981 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Lost 15 pounds so far and my pants have gone from "tight" to "no more muffin top".
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I had to lose around 25 pounds before my previously tight size 14s could be replaced by well fitting 12s, partly because I'd lost my tolerance for muffing tops, but also because I lost from the top down. I needed new bras before I needed new jeans. Sizes fell away much more rapidly after I began losing fat from areas of my anatomy covered by pants. I lost 58 pounds total and now wear 2s and 4s.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I think it was about 10-15 pounds for me :)

yep same here!
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 20 to 16 after dropping 15 to 20 lbs. But I'm losing inches not a lot of numbers of the scale. I'm in the process of looking for size 14 pants now.
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    I have been doing P90X for the last 81 days. So far I only lost 7lbs but I have droped a lot of inches and I am down a pant size with a little room, so I think once I am done in just over another week I will be down 2 sizes. Not sure what the weight will be though.
  • cassandraallegre
    Options
    After about 4-6 lbs. But at that point I was down 10+ inches.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I changed about the time I noticed they were REALLY baggy. Diferent brands fit diferent.
  • lisachapman1234
    Options
    6 weeks, 18 pounds lost, and I am still waiting for the magic moment when I go down a size! I'll tell you what I keep telling myself...Keep doing the right thing. Keep eating right and exercising and it WILL happen!!! Claim the small victories while you work towards the bigger ones!
  • freebirdjones
    freebirdjones Posts: 237
    Options
    I have only changed my eating habits and started exercising 1 month ago about and I have lost 5 inches and a pants size. Everyone is different, good luck :)
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm at 12 lbs since February. My jeans have been sagging for a few weeks now. If I forget my belt, I'm constantly pulling them up. I've not tried on any more recently to see if the smaller size fits or if I'm just in between. Also want to add that I bought these jeans when I lost the first half of the weight that shows on my ticker. I've lost about 22 lb total.