What do you think is the sexiest muscle on a girl or guy?

Options

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    ARMS.....and their brain of course, if they can't connect the dots then I don't want their arms either.

Sup yo
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Whatever causes the V on a man - yum
  • Viva81Diva
    Viva81Diva Posts: 148
    Options
    For women, I guess the abs would be since that is where my main focus is for myself.

For men - a few! Arms (both Bi/tri), abdominals, and low back. There's just something about the lower back that gets me.... :)
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    On a girl, quads, hammies and calves... :drool:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    the one that makes them able to make their appendage go up an down even with a wet washcloth on it. haylarious AND hawt.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Abs and that sexy V line.. Yummmmm
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    hands down........absolute sexiest part is a defined V on either side of the abs.....with pants just a little unzipped....a girl likes to be teased, you know.........
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    On a guy, abs. Sometimes I just sit and think about sexy abs. They're so great. *stares off into space*
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    forget it i can't choose. the whole body is hot.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    the one that makes them able to make their appendage go up an down even with a wet washcloth on it. haylarious AND hawt.

giggle - - raises hand....oooh me too! me too!
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Pecs, delts , strong legs, I like abs with a little covering to hug, but being into fit guys , they always want the six pack (which is great but just a bonus )
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options

Pppppppffffffffffffffffffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Arms. I love when guys have nice arms!
    i second that<3
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    On a guy, abs. Sometimes I just sit and think about sexy abs. They're so great. *stares off into space*
    im glad im not the only one that does this :blushing:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: or I like a nice set of glutes

Women with very defined backs I give props too.
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Arms. Definitely big, strong arms.

Strangely, I'm not into the 6-pack thing on a guy. My ideal man? 5'10 or below, short hair, stubble, broad shoulders, big arms and a bit of a tummy to keep me warm at night! ;)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Arms.

When i see a nice pair of arms i always imagine the guy using them for....opening those stubborn jars...yes, that's it.
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: count me in for that too.... plus i am game for a well defined back and hot shoulders.... club it with some well defined arms and i am definitely gone
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Both male and females look great with muscle. I don't have a favourite.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Obliques on a man. That V shape leading from his midsection down to his, well... YUM!!!

This!!!! Oh, and glutes