Made goal!!!!

Options
twinteensmom
twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
I woke up this morning and discovered that, at long last, I had reached my goal. I started this journey over a year ago but only got serious about a year ago. I still do not know what woke me up. I only know that I wanted to be healthy. I was sick and tired of being overweight. So, this morning, I am down from 224 LBS to 149.4 LBS! Now, the hard work begins.

Replies

• pandabear7486
    pandabear7486 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    wtg! that's awesome! What did you find worked best for you?
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    First of all, congratulations! That is an accomplishment that should make you proud. But you're even smarter to realize it's not the end of your "battle"...but now you need to transition to being mindful and aware of regaining the pounds. So switching to the maintenance mindset is equally important. Otherwise, in a year, we wonder...what happened??? Good for you! :drinker:
  • dig4lroy
    dig4lroy Posts: 2
    Options
    well ive just joined, and what a first story to read. well done and keep yout 'maintainance' head on
  • sue2328
    sue2328 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations

:happy:
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! you are an inspiration to me..............many months of hard work ahead of me.
  • Daveb1355
    Daveb1355 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    So great! Congratulations!
  • annie8198
    annie8198 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Congratulations! :-)
  • gracjm
    gracjm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an accomplishment you should be very proud of. WTG!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That Rocks! :flowerforyou:
  • ctmom1
    ctmom1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work
  • kahyee
    kahyee Posts: 63
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration this morning. You're where I'm trying to get to. I won't give up.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options

Logging, logging and more logging. Keeping myself honest and realizing what my weaknesses are. Forcing myself to exercise whether or not I wanted to, shutting up the little brat inside me who always wanted to eat more but, mostly logging EVERYTHING I put into my mouth. Even cough drops.
  • Allyhoban
    Allyhoban Posts: 7
    Options

Logging, logging and more logging. Keeping myself honest and realizing what my weaknesses are. Forcing myself to exercise whether or not I wanted to, shutting up the little brat inside me who always wanted to eat more but, mostly logging EVERYTHING I put into my mouth. Even cough drops.

Grats! I've started this now myself. It's tough but doable. Once you get the mindset to look fabulous though, nothing can stop you :)
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! Very proud of you and your success, you've worked hard and earned your reward!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!