Fat Guy Trying!

Options
whitey7862
whitey7862 Posts: 29 Member
Im a big guy that is really trying to lose weight! I Have lost almost 40 so far but want to lose over 100! I want to be healthy for my daughter and see her grow! The problem is that I work so much i dont have a ton of friends, and no one to motivate me and do the weight lose thing now that my wife is pregnant with our second!

Feel free to ad me, I need all the motivation I can get! Thanks all!

Replies

• kmstieg
    kmstieg Posts: 58
    Options
    Would be happy to help motivate you....FR sent :)
  • GenF32
    GenF32 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey champ, YOU CAN DO THIS. In a year's time you'll be SO glad that you stuck this through. It's hard, I know as well as anyone, but oh so rewarding when those numbers start going done.

Remember that nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!

Will send you a friend request shortly.

Gen.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Holy carp! We're practically neighbors!
  • lajolla0215
    Options
    Also new to myfitness pal...I have lost 5 and need 15 or so to go...would love to help each other motivate and welcome anyone else that would like to be accountable as well....please send me a request!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    You've got this, whitey. We're here for you!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. This is a great place for motivation. :smile: Feel free to add me.
  • Jokenmit
    Jokenmit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    sending a request...always good to have another positive person on my side :)
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 40lbs and a new baby on the way ! I have sent you a friends request and good luck on your journey x
  • whitey7862
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the adds and the encouragement! I really needed it. I started to settle with saying that the 40 pounds that i lost was enough....But with your encouragement I decided that I am going to stick with this and keep going! I want to lose 100 total and i know that its a hefty task but with all of you on my side i know I can make it happen. I'm doing it for my family! Thanks again everyone!!!

That said new people feel free to add me!
  • frantastrophy
    frantastrophy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! We're here for you!
  • sherrihuntsmith
    sherrihuntsmith Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you came to the right place. FR being sent.
  • whitey7862
    Options
    I want to thank everyone again!!! Since posting this the support that I have received has been amazing! I apoligize if im not commenting back to everyone that writes on my profile, but so you know, I do read them all and they are really helping me along!!

Thanks again!!
  • tashamaried
    tashamaried Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im sure you will do so well! Would like friends to motivate me also as im new to this, i will add you!