Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs Workout (2 Week Results; Pic!)

Options
hockeyfan87
hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
So I decided to actually post this because I haven't came across any result pictures from Hip Hop Abs. I'm starting on my 3rd week today and within this amount of time I've seen a huge difference in my stomach. I highly recommend it! It's a very fun workout program :) Anyways, here's my results from 2 weeks :) I'll also add as of today, I have about 5 lbs gone since I've started it :)

Results_2_Weeks_zps522205a2.jpg

Replies

• iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You're looking great!

Do you find it fun? I get bored with workout videos easily.
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
    Thanks :) And yes I do. I love dancing, I think that's why I like it so much :)
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    Can definitely see the difference here...great work so far! I like dance workouts as well. :)
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    amazing! I looked at it on youtube, and I definitely need something new so maybe I'll try :)

How do you log it?

Keep up the great work!
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) And as for logging it, I found a site where it gives you a good estimate of how many you burn with each workout, so I added it here to the database :) How accurate it is, I don't know...but it's better then nothing :)
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) And as for logging it, I found a site where it gives you a good estimate of how many you burn with each workout, so I added it here to the database :) How accurate it is, I don't know...but it's better then nothing :)

Ok! May I ask you the name of the website please? :)
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a big change. Good for you!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I don't have the link to the website that tells you how many calories you burn on hand now, but if I comes across it, I'll post it :)
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    You're a sweetheart, thank you :)
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I've seen for commercial for this and it looks like a tough workout! Congratulations on the loss!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    very nice indeed
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this. You look great. I just ordered mine on Friday and I was hoping it wasn't a mistake.

Way to go!
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look great! i just order Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs workout DVDs. I should get the DVDs by the end of the week, Can wait! Thanks for posting!
  • hockeyfan87
    Options
    Thank you both :)
    I hope you both enjoy it as much as I am :)
  • tvixy
    tvixy Posts: 11
    Options
    These results are great! Can you link the workouts you used?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!