The first thing you noticed about the love of your life...

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    His eyes and his smile.....:love:

He was one of my younger brothers friends (he's 3 years younger than me). I hated all of my brothers friends. At first I didnt like Steve either. Then after a layoff I had to move in with my brother for two months. Steve would come over and he'd always mess with me(bump me on the shoulder and kind of play wrestle) Well, one night my brother had a party and we started wrestlin around. I somehow flung him over my shoulders and across the room...I think the fact that he had been drinkin ALOT kind of worked in my favor for that move...:laugh: But I looked at him after that and the look on his face...his eyes and his smile while we were both laughing...MMM MMM MMM...well after that I didn't see him for a few months and when I did, he asked me out. Next thing I knew we were together every weekend and moved to FL together. Been together ever since. We lived in FL for a year then back up to OH for 4 months and now down here in SC. I think we're here to stay. :bigsmile: And getting married next June. :blushing: :smooched: :love: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    His eyes and his smile.....:love:

He was one of my younger brothers friends (he's 3 years younger than me). I hated all of my brothers friends. At first I didnt like Steve either. Then after a layoff I had to move in with my brother for two months. Steve would come over and he'd always mess with me(bump me on the shoulder and kind of play wrestle) Well, one night my brother had a party and we started wrestlin around. I somehow flung him over my shoulders and across the room...I think the fact that he had been drinkin ALOT kind of worked in my favor for that move...:laugh: But I looked at him after that and the look on his face...his eyes and his smile while we were both laughing...MMM MMM MMM...well after that I didn't see him for a few months and when I did, he asked me out. Next thing I knew we were together every weekend and moved to FL together. Been together ever since. We lived in FL for a year then back up to OH for 4 months and now down here in SC. I think we're here to stay. :bigsmile: And getting married next June. :blushing: :smooched: :love: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Awwhhhh :heart:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    He's just got this aura of sexuality around him - I don't know how else to describe it - and he smells AMAZING.

Yep, I know what you mean. My DH has it too, and the man ALWAYS smells good. Even after hard work, I have NEVER smelled him stink EVER!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    I don't know what the first physical thing was, but I knew I was in love after reading his short story. It was absolutely incredible! It was about an old couple; the wife was having heart trouble and the husband stayed up every night to listen to her heart beat. I knew if he could write that, he could feel deeply.:smooched:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    his...

font.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    his...

font.

:blushing:

How sweet.....

:brokenheart:
  • Manda86
    Options
    his...

font.

How sweet.....

yeah, well... what can I say?? I'm a hopeless romantic..

*wink*
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    his...

font.

How sweet.....

*wink*

*gasp* Honey! Not in front of everyone else!!!
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    his smile...and the fact that he was interested in me and not my gorgeous friend that all the other guys usually went for.
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    His sense of humor and his hair. We were high school sweethearts and he was always the class clown. He had longer hair than all the other boys (back when clean cut was in). And he was such a flirt! Those days are over- you marry them and they think they don't need to flirt anymore!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    His hot little butt. And then also how freaking awesome he was to stick around even when I broke up with him (long story short: family issues and my thoughts that he didn't need to go through that all) to let me move in with him then take me back altogehter and marry me. He's the best man I have known since my Gramps!!

:heart: :smooched: :love: :heart:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    His "Dopey" ears!! :laugh: :laugh: And how he never quit smiling. I thought "well even if the babies get my nose and his ears, they'll be alright if they're as happy as he is!"
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I was like 12 when I first noticed the love of my life :smile: I saw him out the window and thought wow he's cute lol! Once I got to know him better when I was a freshman in high school I remember thinking he was the funniest guy ever. His sense of humor is still my fav thing about him 10 years later!
  • bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    Options
    dammm am i the only single here :noway: NOWAY lol

still havent got my love of my life id find him somewhere

but i love guys with wide shoulders big sexy eyes and warm smile :glasses: and he better make me laugh :drinker:

does my ex or first love count as love of my life
    lol i swear it better not be
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    his...

font.

How sweet.....

*wink*

Lol, heres the geeky side of me....

Manda, your code is not divisible by 8! If it were, you would have just said "dº" LOLOL ok that probably humored me more than anyone...
  • Manda86
    Options

Manda, your code is not divisible by 8! If it were, you would have just said "dº" LOLOL ok that probably humored me more than anyone...

OOOOOKAY, you busted me.

I don't actually know binary code.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    his...

font.

How sweet.....

*wink*

Ok, I'm impressed Em. :noway:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    his...

font.

Do U forget the R in front? :laugh:
  • Manda86
    Options
    his...

font.

Do U forget the R in front? :laugh:

wah wah wah WAAAAAAAH
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Heh... the first thing I noticed was his profile and his size. My guy's got a nice strong jawline and broad shoulders and I just thought, "who is THAT?!?"

Oh, and he's 6'5" - so he's a little hard to miss! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: