Starting Over

Options
Hello everyone!

I'm definitely not new to this site but had to recreate an account after I regrettably deleted my other one. I made great progress using this site and love the motivation you can receive from the great people here.

I'm about 95% recovered from a foot injury that caused me to lose all my drive/motivation after dropping 22 lbs. Since then, I've gained about 8 lbs back and I'm not looking to gain anymore. I can finally get back into my routine but would like some help along the way!

I'm looking for active members to help me take back my life and set things straight again. Also looking to reconnect with those that I lost when I deleted my account. One of the biggest mistakes I made and wished they had an undelete button :/

So... If you're in need of an active friend, send me a friend request! I accept all/any as long as you don't disappear on me :P

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Replies

• chris10_hi
    chris10_hi Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey im in the same boat, just got back on board!!!!! We can doo it!!!!
    Have a great weekend!
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    welcome!! I just joined myself again and this time plan to use the site for any motivational support needed. Feel free to add me if you want and I won't disappear on you.
  • MJH2
    MJH2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Don't kill yourself with regret! Jump back on, we're here for you. If it helps, I lost 171lbs and gained 50 back because of health issues. I'm working at it again, because failure is NOT an option.
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    Options
    Bump for the timezones! :D