Jillian Michaels Body Revolution JMBR???

Options
i am currently doing jillian michaels body revolution not the meal plan but the exercises and doing no pop, more water, (fluids) less food than usual. im trying to not eat bread of pasta.

my friend on her over 100 days of no pop, no bread, and exercise when she can and lost a lot of weight. =)

i am wondering if anyone doing this and want to add me or message me and we can update each other how we are doing.

Replies

• heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i am currently doing jillian michaels body revolution not the meal plan but the exercises and doing no pop, more water, (fluids) less food than usual. im trying to not eat bread of pasta.

my friend on her over 100 days of no pop, no bread, and exercise when she can and lost a lot of weight. =)

i am wondering if anyone doing this and want to add me or message me and we can update each other how we are doing.

I just finished week 3 today! Feel free to add me! There is a JMBR group on here with lots of people who motivate.
  • Donna_DiGiacomo80
    Donna_DiGiacomo80 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi! I just finished week 2 or JMBR, where is the motivation group? I'd love to join!