Looking for friends who motivate :)

Options
Hey guys, second round at trying MFP and I want to stick with it this time. I've been doing pretty good so far. Looking for friends who motivate and encourage. I'm pretty good at giving the same motivation and encouragement back.

Replies

• mlbqueen
    mlbqueen Posts: 12
    Options
    Good morning! I am alway looking for fitness friends that challenge and motivate me! I would enjoy sharing and encouraging you also!
    I did P90X last year and did awesome, I have let some weight come back and really need friendly encouragement and even a little competition. I have 23 lbs I would like to loose.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    always looking for new friends to motivate and support .feel free to add me.
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Daily logger, very active on here! Anyone can add me =]
  • Back2Biz
    Back2Biz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would be happy to help motivate and support you. I log daily! Feel free to add me! :0)
  • RunnerDude2013
    RunnerDude2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • NSMustanggirl
    NSMustanggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Love mfp and am very active!
  • latanyamckenzie
    latanyamckenzie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can motivate cause I've been there. I lost 18 lbs last year and have gained it all back. I'm going to loose it again and keep it off. We can do it together. Yes we can!
  • latanyamckenzie
    latanyamckenzie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me I motivate and need motivators in my life too.
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm on here quite often and love to motivate (and love getting it back, too!). Anyone can feel free to add me. Let's do this!
  • PhatBaeB
    PhatBaeB Posts: 11
    Options
    :smile: Me too! I dont have any real friends interested in logging in MFP like myself. I feel like it would motivate me more to have some buddies on here that i can talk to, ask questions, and get encouragement from. Good luck!!! & add me if u like.
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi, my friend list looks pretty meager...always looking for new friends. Everyone welcome. I am a 52 year old married...two adult children. Recently got involved in my health since doctor prescribed insulin injections which depressed me. Picture: family birthday dinner in local restaurant to celebrate dad's 75th birthday... everyone singing...big family...it suddenly hits me like a ton of bricks that I have to take insulin. I start crying! My sisters are singing and I am crying! It was like something out of a movie...so here I am. Nice to meet you!