positive friends who log everyday

Options
Hi! I am new to the group. I am a single mom of an 11 year old daughter. I am looking for positive people who log everyday to encourage me in my journey. I started out my heaviest at 250 pounds. I am now at 177 pounds. I battled undereating since i was 9 years old and I enrolled myself in a rehab class to help me on my eating habits and develop a healthy relationship with food.

my goal weight is to weigh 135 pounds that was the weight I was before I gained the weight. the more support and encouragement the better. before I began the class I was eating between 900-1000 calories. I am strating fresh on here to up my calories begin my food diary on Monday.

Replies

• latanyamckenzie
    latanyamckenzie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Friend me. We are about the same weight and we have almost the same goal. I'm positive and I know we can do it. Not just do it but to maintain it.
  • Byebyefattybumbum
    Byebyefattybumbum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love a positive friend as well. Add me :-)
  • mwi512
    mwi512 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. Would love to have a group of people who could I could relate to. All invites are welcome.
  • jen81uk
    jen81uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Add me, I log everyday and am positive haha x
  • ChrystalDutton
    ChrystalDutton Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I log every day rain or shine!! :) feel free to add me!
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I log every day! I'm positive like 98% of those days! :P
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    Add me I log everyday and I'm encouraging when you've done good and I'll give you a kick up the backside if you're slacking :)
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I will ad you. :)
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello, like the others I log everyday and we have the same goals. Friend request coming your way. :happy:
  • lolly_brad
    lolly_brad Posts: 4
    Options
    Oooh im looking for supportive buddies and have lots of support to give please add me x
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You can add me =) I log everyday and even days ahead =) always striving to be better!
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)) xx
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, im at a similar weight and same goal as you. logged everyday for the last month or so :)
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anybody else for that matter. Since I have discovered mfp I am on here everyday
  • melissaeasley
    Options
    I log in everyday, let's cheer each other on!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. I'm an older lady who is kickin' this program. I log EVERYTHING, every day.
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    You can add me as well. I log everyday and would love more positive friends.
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I log everyday. I'm 151lbs aiming for 135lbs (SW 182lbs)
    Always looking for new friends :)
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and look for encouragement while encouraging others. I just sent you a friend request.
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request :smile: