wedding heels in the grass!!

Options
what is she thinking?!??!?! i love my best friend to death, but my bridesmaid shoes just came in the mail.

let me just say that her wedding is going to be held in the grass, and THESE are the shoes.

Glad i have alot of time to practice out in the yard!

3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    what is she thinking?!??!?! i love my best friend to death, but my bridesmaid shoes just came in the mail.

let me just say that her wedding is going to be held in the grass, and THESE are the shoes.

Glad i have alot of time to practice out in the yard!

3.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    5.jpg
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I couldn't walk across a carpeted room in those. :noway:

Good luck!! :noway:
  • Crystal019
    Crystal019 Posts: 26
    Options
    Ouch!

My feet hurt just looking at the heels.
  • Wizzle
    Wizzle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Those are soooo cute!!!! Do you know where she got them from? I would love a pair. I'm a shoe girl.

Thanks in advance!
  • kelrcasey
    kelrcasey Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I had heels just like that for my friend's outdoor wedding! (Except mine were a lovely turquoise shade!) Anyways, be prepared to sink into the ground while your standing up there! To make matters worse there were red ants everywhere so my feet and legs were all bitten!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I've never worn heels and never intend to but let me say two words here--

"torture devices"

Those are not shoes--they are medieval torture devices!

Run away now while you've got a chance!

ahhh1gv.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I've never worn heels and never intend to but let me say two words here--

"torture devices"

Those are not shoes--they are medieval torture devices!

Run away now while you've got a chance!

ahhh1gv.gif

:laugh: Here here!!
  • jamieerindesigns
    Options
    Pratice walking more on your toes and don't put preassure on your heels, because if you do you will get them stuck in the grass.... it probably wasent the best pick in shoes :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Be prepared to be kicking those off at the reception. :sad:
    I was in two weddings this year and I brought flip flops with me and changed into those halfway through the reception. Luckily the brides did the same and I was not taken out back and beaten for it.
    That being said, they are very pretty!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    At least you're wearing shoes! I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding last October in Boston... 45 degrees, dusk, and BAREFOOT!!!

when i got married, i chose a color from David's Bridal and let my 'maids choose their own dress and shoes. They are 4 VERY different girls in 4 different states. it just made sense....
  • Shannon023
    Options
    At least you're wearing shoes! I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding last October in Boston... 45 degrees, dusk, and BAREFOOT!!!

when i got married, i chose a color from David's Bridal and let my 'maids choose their own dress and shoes. They are 4 VERY different girls in 4 different states. it just made sense....

Barefoot????? WTH???? :noway:
  • Crystal019
    Crystal019 Posts: 26
    Options

What the heck!

You must be a great friend to do that. :laugh:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Well be prepared to wear those shoes only once - or have them dyed black or a dark color

high heels + grass = big green and brown grass stains on the heel.

BTW - they are really cute shoes
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    Those are soooo cute!!!! Do you know where she got them from? I would love a pair. I'm a shoe girl.

Thanks in advance!

i have definitely been practicing walking on my toes...luckily i have very strong calf muscles!!

the shoes are the style 'flash' there is a shorter heel version also. These came from http://www.discountweddingshoes.com/showroom.asp?id=3472&catgroup=&cat_id=78

and the short version is here: http://www.discountweddingshoes.com/showroom.asp?id=6423&catgroup=&cat_id=320
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad for you lol!!! At my wedding I wore pink converse all stars and all my girls wore pink flipflops.....very comfy for all!
  • briblue72
    Options
    I wore white Sketcher bike shoes at my wedding. They didn't show in pics, but were soooo comfy! I'll post a pic of them...

i can't figure out how to post a photo straight on the board, so check it out on my profile!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    here ya go briblue!! VERY cool!
    24284_4367.jpg?1214333486
  • briblue72
    Options
    how'd you do that???
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    here are the basics

first you have to copy the image location, the whole thing, including http:// as well as the .jpg at the end.
    After you copy that, you have to paste it in between two commands. They wont actually show up if i type them here, but they are
    IMG} But NOT capitalized.  so IE24284_4367.jpg?1214333486

but with lower case img instead make sense?
  • briblue72
    Options
    P1090373.jpg

like that?
    thanks! btw, that pic was about 42 lbs ago!! hehehe