I'm new here

Options
My name is Deb and after stepping on the scale 15 minutes ago I know I need help!! My doctor actually told me abou this website an I'm super excited to get started!!

Replies

• e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Deb! This website is awesome and the fact that your Dr. told you about it is wonderful! You'll find lots of wonderful people on here who will support, motivate, and provide advice! You may add me if you would like! =]
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello Deb :-) Welcome and you are MORE than welcome to add me. (That goes for anyone) ADD ON :-)
  • jyc1
    jyc1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did this for awhile but slacked off. Gained back 11 pounds. Tthis for me is a lifetime committment.
  • giselle71
    giselle71 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey Deb, welcome to MFP, the only place to be. Facebook will soon become a blur.....lol! But seriously, this is an excellent environment, with great people who are on here sharing their stories, while offering support and motivation. So as you emabrk on this life change, feel free to add me as wel....we're all on the same path!
  • Familybatesrwe
    Familybatesrwe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!! So looking forward to it!!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    lots of support here, and funny stories, and help, sort of like family, sometimes if you want it or not.
    anyone who wants is welcome to add me