BELLY FAT

Options
It's been a year and a few months since I began to practice every day (30 Day Shred, Hip Hop Abs, TurboFire, CLX, TurboFire-CLX Hybrid) and track my food intake, eat & live healthy (of course, there are days when I’m not so perfect, but I'm persistent & hard worker) but my belly fat is still here, and that it's sooo frustrating! Sometimes I get so angry I want to stop exercise because there is no progress on my belly, and that is my most critical body zone. Do you know maybe magic word, song, food, exercise that will beat fat from my belly :love:

Okay, there is some progress, but not one that I had hoped :glasses:

:heart:

Replies

• Fleshgodful
    Options
    Do you know maybe magic word, song, food, exercise that will beat fat from my belly :love:
    Yes.

Caloric deficit.

Eating healthy won't do anything for your belly fat if you're not at a deficit.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I would like to know the answer too! I have the same exact problem. I would be down at least one more pant size if it wasn't for my belly.
  • trumpkat80
    trumpkat80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Unfortunetly there is no such thing a spot training. Just keep doing what ur doing, it will firm up in time. That said, Insanity really helped tone my abs... and arms, & chest, & legs. Haha, it gave me the best results of my life!!! I dropped 23.5 inches in 2 months.
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    It's been a year and a few months since I began to practice every day (30 Day Shred, Hip Hop Abs, TurboFire, CLX, TurboFire-CLX Hybrid) and track my food intake, eat & live healthy (of course, there are days when I’m not so perfect, but I'm persistent & hard worker) but my belly fat is still here, and that it's sooo frustrating! Sometimes I get so angry I want to stop exercise because there is no progress on my belly, and that is my most critical body zone. Do you know maybe magic word, song, food, exercise that will beat fat from my belly :love:

Okay, there is some progress, but not one that I had hoped :glasses:

:heart:

Rub two and I must emphasize only two limes counterclockwise on the belly area the day after (not before) a full moon. This should be done in the early morning hours whilst contemplating your oneness with nature. I have dozens of testimonials to confirm the effectiveness of this claim so don't be discouraged.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Unfortunetly there is no such thing a spot training. Just keep doing what ur doing, it will firm up in time. That said, Insanity really helped tone my abs... and arms, & chest, & legs. Haha, it gave me the best results of my life!!! I dropped 23.5 inches in 2 months.

WHOAAAA.. :huh: Im impressed. Good for youuuuu, Girl. :bigsmile:
  • Becks41319
    Becks41319 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot about Insanity and I'm definitely going to look it up. I've been doing the good old fashioned home work outs and busting my butt for 2 months, I need a change before I get bored and burnt out.
  • cnblevins
    cnblevins Posts: 9
    Options
    Pilates and Insanity have really helped to get my belly in better shape! I'm 50lbs down went from a size 18 to an 8 and I can actually sit down without having a lap full of belly! =) You're doing GREAT :flowerforyou: just keep working at it and you will get there!
  • trumpkat80
    trumpkat80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    thanks!