What do you think is the sexiest muscle on a girl or guy?

Options

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I've always been particularly fond of the one between a man's ears.

Agree 100%

Unless you're talking about the tongue it's not a muscle. The brain is an organ.

Here's a tip, the customer and the woman is always right, just saying.

Maybe they meant the muscles that a guy uses to wink his eye or wiggle his toupee.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Lower abs I guess you would call it? T:blushing: hat little part just above the naughty bits.
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and Arms on a man..

Well my hubby anyways =)
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Lower abs I guess you would call it? T:blushing: hat little part just above the naughty bits.

Love the V Shape LOL its like a lil "arrow" pointing down =)
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    i am a beautiful dolphin, a solid 10, i swim around the sea and let the waves caress my beautiful body that i have sculpted to perfection. Female dolphins see me and let out there mate call.
    The dolphins are al phonies. They seem nice enough at first.
    They pretend to be your friend and then they leave you at your worst.
    Without a word.
    They swim away.

You can't trick me.

Assuming your stamina is adequate I'd like to offer you the opportunity to mount a stallion such as myself for a rambunctious afternoon of bareskinned pelvic equestrian riding? Whereby the changing of positions shall be signaled via the time where your body begins to buck uncontrollably during it's throes of ecstasy, your vocal cords unleashing their licentious lullaby as you engage the apogee of pleasure. Having achieved climax I'll swivel you around, taking your hair as the reigns before I dismount my seminal steeds into your slippery stable... How does that sound?
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    forearms.... mmmmmm.... love the way it looks when a man has his sleeves rolled up just to the top of his forearms
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    i am a beautiful dolphin, a solid 10, i swim around the sea and let the waves caress my beautiful body that i have sculpted to perfection. Female dolphins see me and let out there mate call.
    The dolphins are al phonies. They seem nice enough at first.
    They pretend to be your friend and then they leave you at your worst.
    Without a word.
    They swim away.

You can't trick me.

Assuming your stamina is adequate I'd like to offer you the opportunity to mount a stallion such as myself for a rambunctious afternoon of bareskinned pelvic equestrian riding? Whereby the changing of positions shall be signaled via the time where your body begins to buck uncontrollably during it's throes of ecstasy, your vocal cords unleashing their licentious lullaby as you engage the apogee of pleasure. Having achieved climax I'll swivel you around, taking your hair as the reigns before I dismount my seminal steeds into your slippery stable... How does that sound?

9.9/10 would read again
  • dcs82
    dcs82 Posts: 6
    Options
    Its a woman's legs for me
  • 1weights
    1weights Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gluteus and V taper
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Obliques on a man. That V shape leading from his midsection down to his, well... YUM!!!

THIS!
    and arms :love:

yes this V muscle she is referring too i call it the Calvin Klein muscle (only because Calvin Klein models always have a wonderful one)
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    The upper back area. But he has to have broad shoulders. That is so dam sexy.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I would go with a girl with a tight midsection and the glutes.
  • constant_imrovement
    constant_imrovement Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    thighes
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    abs on both genders.

From there chest on a dude, and legs on a lady.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I'm actually not overly fussed about super defined abs on a dude. Chest, shoulders and weirdly forearms are the big ones for me.

For women quads, glutes, abs and bis/tris
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Men~ tummy isnt really that big of a deal, shoulders, arms, back ...heck yes =)

Women ~ butt and legs ;)
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Calves, thighs, glutes. Obviously I'm a leg man
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Braaaaiiiiiiinnnnnsssss
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options