My name is Holly

Options
Hello my name is Holly. I have been on WW for a little of 2 years now. I have lost 100 lbs. Today I am not in a good mood. I wanted to go to Weight Watchrs to weigh in and decided to weigh myself at home. I weighed more than I bargained for. I know why. Bread has been my best friend lately. I also need to track more.... I am looking for supportive people

Replies

• tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on the loss of 100 pounds! That is quite an accomplishment! You will find MFP very easy to use to track your foods. I know it has been a big eye-opener for me. There is so much support here. Instead of beating yourself up for the little decline, remember what you have accomplished and start again. I am good friends with bread too! Not to mention, chocolate, salty items, etc. I've haven't been visiting with them as much lately since I started tracking with MFP, though. You can friend me if you like.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is holly also and i'm doing WW to.Good luck on your joungry.
  • JBRENTLINGER
    JBRENTLINGER Posts: 160
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You have found a family here that will support you through anything. Welcome to continuing your journey of wanting to be and feel your best!
  • sissytx
    sissytx Posts: 50
    Options
    Holly you can get all the support you need here. Feel free to add me. You have done an awesome job. What an inspiration!!!