I'm trying again!

Options
So I had another account a while ago but I gave up when I didn't lose much weight. Lately I've been really down on myself about my size so I want to try again and do it right :) I'd love some friends so add me if you like and good luck to everyone!

Replies

• pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I will add you. Good luck to you, too :).
  • VirkingHard
    VirkingHard Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've just returned too after a period of absence.

Let's do this !
  • lisahewitt22
    lisahewitt22 Posts: 102
    Options
    I've just returned too after a period of absence.

Let's do this !

Good luck to you!
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    you can do it !Im finally back on track and have a goal to lose 30 lbs by my 30th bday:) which is July 27th..so I gotta get my big butt in gear lol
  • lisahewitt22
    Options
    you can do it !Im finally back on track and have a goal to lose 30 lbs by my 30th bday:) which is July 27th..so I gotta get my big butt in gear lol

I'd like to lose 10 pounds by my birthday, May 31. I know its kind of soon and it's gonna be hard but it can't hurt to try :)
    I'll be rooting for you, good luck lol
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

I'd like to lose 10 pounds by my birthday, May 31. I know its kind of soon and it's gonna be hard but it can't hurt to try :)
    I'll be rooting for you, good luck lol

well if we keep up with running we should hopefully make it! :)
  • batfeathers
    Options
    I'm in the EXACT same boat. I'm back today after screwing up on my last account, and totally gaining weight and deleting my app because I felt bad. It's been months and months since I said I was "really serious" last time. This time I'm trying an actual diet, without carbs and stuff. I've never tried that before and I'm already noticing carbs are literally in every single thing I eat, so I'm hoping this is going to really help me. and maybe this time if i make friends on here that will help me too! anybody can add me if you like.. I'm turning 30 this year so I want to be a healthy happy 30 year old, not a flabby, depressed one. Good luck everyone!
  • lisahewitt22
    Options
    I'm in the EXACT same boat. I'm back today after screwing up on my last account, and totally gaining weight and deleting my app because I felt bad. It's been months and months since I said I was "really serious" last time. This time I'm trying an actual diet, without carbs and stuff. I've never tried that before and I'm already noticing carbs are literally in every single thing I eat, so I'm hoping this is going to really help me. and maybe this time if i make friends on here that will help me too! anybody can add me if you like.. I'm turning 30 this year so I want to be a healthy happy 30 year old, not a flabby, depressed one. Good luck everyone!

I've so wanted to try a low carb diet but most of the things I eat have more carbs than I knew about so that would be really hard. But anyway I hope it works out for you :)
  • RitzyFritz
    RitzyFritz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds like our stories are similar. I am happy to add you and will be supportive as much as possible. I definitely understand how important support is!