Looking for Positive friends who log regularly

Options
Hi all! I started on here a couple months ago and LOVE it. I've met a few people on here but am looking for more who are interactive and positive. I just started my gym workouts a few weeks ago and just got through my first rough patch. It would be great to have some additional motivators and friends who are on this journey as well. thanks!!

Replies

• Dacia327
    Dacia327 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    U can add me.
  • N8r8r
    N8r8r Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on almost daily and I'm pretty active in the MFP community as well. My only thing is...no whining. I'm cool with complaining as long as you do something about it and not use it as an excuse for pity. If you're cool with that, send me a message.

n8r8r
  • audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me - I log every day! I also just started workout out at a gym. And I think that getting support and encouragement from buddies is essential! :)
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am positive and log everything! Even the bad things lol Feel free to add me. The more friends the better support :-)
  • bluemoon_mama
    Options
    hi yall i started doing zzumba about 2 weeks ago and decided that i would do this sas well so i new that i was not workin my butt off for nuthin, and ive seen results within that time but i give up easy so i figured a few friends would help so if u have and tips advice or if u need suport please message me it would be realy nice thanx yall.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I have not missed a day since I started in August of this year. I'm a generally funny guy, or at least funny looking. Add me if you like. Don't add me if you don't. Totally up to you.
  • Linnskie
    Linnskie Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm looking for the same type of people. I have a support group in facebook with people who workout everyday and passionate about getting results. We share each other's journey and build friendship and we motivate each other. Do you have a facebook account?
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have been a member for a couple of years and just started getting more serious and being more accountable.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smile:

8488541.png
  • Viva81Diva
    Viva81Diva Posts: 148
    Options
    You can add me too! I don't have many friends on here since I created a new account. Been very active on here the last couple of weeks and will continue to do so for awhile.

I'm an exercisaholic and love to give/receive tips and advice! I'm also a SAHM and student, so I get to check in frequently.

Good luck and look forward to adding another friend (or more)... :P
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've been getting on daily.
  • FitForLaw
    FitForLaw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I work out weights about 2 - 3 times per week and do bicycling and other stuff another 2-3 days per week. Been doing this for about 4 years. Would love to provide mutual support on this.
  • CVWjaquis
    CVWjaquis Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in...!
  • FitForLaw
    FitForLaw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are in to a lot of positive activity. I am logging almost daily, both exercise and food, and so perhaps we could support each other in that. I will send you a request.
  • CVWjaquis
    CVWjaquis Posts: 7
    Options
    Funny guy friend me...! Looking for more connection to keep us all motivated!
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Friend Req sent.. I am always open to new supportive friends.. anyone can add me..
  • chrislynn_marie
    chrislynn_marie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You and anyone can add me. I log every day, for the most part.
  • shopaholicxox
    shopaholicxox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! :smile:
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I recommitted to logging daily in April so I've been on every day.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I started on here a couple months ago and LOVE it. I've met a few people on here but am looking for more who are interactive and positive. I just started my gym workouts a few weeks ago and just got through my first rough patch. It would be great to have some additional motivators and friends who are on this journey as well. thanks!!

Not really positivee, more of a neutral but I don't judge and I am always logged in.