Striiv App Buddies!

Options
I'm using the free app of Striiv on my iPod touch to count how many steps I walk/day.

If anyone else uses this on a phone or iPod (or if you've purchased the Striiv pedometer) Please message me your info so I can add you! :D

I need more people to challenge on there, lol.

Replies

• jessalynleigh
    jessalynleigh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    All my buddies on mine quit using the app so I need some more too!

jessalynleigh@gmail.com
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    All my buddies on mine quit using the app so I need some more too!

jessalynleigh@gmail.com

Yay! Thanks. :)
  • LeeKeplar
    LeeKeplar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I do not have a striiv but have been wanting to check into it. I do not have a smart phone so I would have to get the little keychain one not sure what that one is called. Maybe that is just a striiv pedomoter. Anyway do you guys like yours.
  • chrisdotcomm
    chrisdotcomm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm using Striiv, but I'm finding that the 'calories burned' aren't entirely accurate when linked with myfitnesspal... Still a great motivation app though!

chrisbessette90@yahoo.com
  • sean_d33
    sean_d33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me!! seanyo33@yahoo.com
  • LelahCookson
    LelahCookson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am using Striiv as well, let me know how you feel about it linking to MFP! I keep feeling like it is making me eat more than I should???

lelahdodd@gmail.com

only have a few friends that continue to use it regularly.
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i sent requests to all of you =)
  • mrsowen2012
    mrsowen2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I started using it today - However, I don't think it's working properly for me.....

I just tested it I tried walking 10 normal steps twice with my phone in different pockets and it didn't seem to log all the steps....

I then walked around again doing 10 steps (felt a bit like morph) and it logged more than the previous steps....

Is there something I'm doing wrong or that I could do to help it logg it.... ?

Let me know.... I thought you guys would be best to ask as you all seem to use it....

Thanks
    Emma-Joy
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    wpbarr at yahoo