Hi My name is Nathalie

Options
gimm86
gimm86 Posts: 2 Member
Hi my name is Nathalie. I am 24 years old and i found out about this website through a friend. I have been battling my weight since I was 9 years old. And was recently diagnosed with a metabolic disorder. I am hoping this website will help me with my battle.

Replies

• DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Options
    u'll love it,
  • Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site and the people on it are great , it has great tools to help get you started and stay on track with a new healthy way to live :) Best of luck to you!

Jessica
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    :heart: Love ya Nathalie!! I'm glad you decided to join. :drinker: You will find so much support and motivation!! Good luck on your heathly journey and if you ever want to go for a walk, let me know...you know where to find me. :flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! :bigsmile:

I'm sure you will definitely love it here! And Bru is a GREAT motivator & she is so inspirational! You're lucky to have her there by your side to help you thru this! She keeps me going day after day! Welcome to your new lifestyle!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi Nathalie, you will definitely find the support you need here. I wish you the best in your efforts. :bigsmile:
  • Rhaeven
    Rhaeven Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You were definitely sent to the right place! I'm so tickled that I stumbled on this site and have slowly but surely added more friends and am enjoying all the support and encouragement here, as well as all the awesome ideas.

Good luck... Add me as a friend if you want :O)
  • Blessed2BeeAlive
    Blessed2BeeAlive Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome & i hope you reach your goal.