Baby steps

Options
kt3mac4
kt3mac4 Posts: 16 Member
My journey started back in December where I really decided to buckle down and get serious about getting healthy. I was having a lot of success and feeling good. Then I took a month long trip to Europe with a friend, and spent two weeks on a family vacation. Needless to say, I got a bit off track.

Back into a normal routine I've refocused and have gotten back to work. Among my many goals, is to complete my first 5K in July. I also decided that I wanted to be down to 180 for the race. While a big goal, it is not unmanageable. From when I started it broke down to 5 pounds a month.

Today is the one month mark. My goal was to be at 195. This evening, the scale read 194.5!! Its the small victories people!

It has been a challenging but very rewarding month. Setting the goal was the easy part, making smart and healthy choices everyday, over and over again, is the challenging part.

Starting weight: 210
Lowest since Dec 2012: 192
Current weight: 195

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up!
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I always find smaller goals easier to manage, it gives you more to celebrate!!
    Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!