share your 30 Day Shred results, pics???

Options

Replies

• Caaja
    Caaja Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    thanks!!
  • Caaja
    Caaja Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just finished it and got amazing results...not on the scale though (only lost 2lbs) but huge difference in inches.

http://s169.photobucket.com/user/mbroderick80/media/Progress_zps83f59852.png.html

***edited to add that I cannot figure out how to post pics for the life of me!!! GRRRRRR

grab the HTML code with [img} and be sure to change the capital I to a small i

hi, just found it on youtube a bit confused, there is level 1 and lever 2? When do I start doing level 2 thanks for helping :)
  • Viva81Diva
    Viva81Diva Posts: 148
    Options
    You should do level 2 whenever you are ready to. Personally, I feel if you can get through level 1, then you can get through level 2.

There is no set schedule for this video. The video did not come with a schedule, and I do not recall hearing Jillian say to do this every day. I believe she mentions "whenever you are ready to progress" then to move on to the next level. This may be the 30 Day Shred, but it doesn't mean you have to do this video every day for 30 days. It just means you will see results in 30 days as long as you workout to it.

Rest days reap results.
  • trmhb
    trmhb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love hearing about success stories & seeing pics of everyones progress..Amazing job!
  • coreysarahsmoot
    Options
    I don't have any pic's, but when I started 30 day shread I was a size 14 and about 183lbs. I am not a size 8 and 144lbs. I'v not done the shread in a while, iv been hitting the gym, but I plain to start it back up again to get to my size 4 goal! 30DS is really awesome! I saw the inch's melt away so fast!
  • prettysenshi
    prettysenshi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started doing this last week, and then took 4 days off because I was so sore. Got back into Monday and I can do 4 push-up's (more than what I started out with). I took yesterday off so spend time with my family but I still went to the gym, will definitely be picking it back up tonight! Can't wait for my results!
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies. The results are amazing. All the pain and hard work paid off.
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in the midst of level 2. I took before pictures and can't wait to see my afters. Level 2 was a big shock compared to level 1 so I try to do extra plank jacks, etc to practice when I'm not doing the video.
  • Ntoriousydc
    Ntoriousydc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 1•17•30
    F25E2B8D-50DA-4E5E-9E83-43FC1719DCE9-5330-000002D6C9D2A96C.jpg

Just did day 15 of Extreme shed and shred. I highly recommend it if you like 30DS!!
    WOW! That was enough motivation for me! You look fantastic.

what size weights did you use for 30 day shred? :)
  • mercergirl2008
    mercergirl2008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 4 and I did a rest day. I don't think I will do more than 3 days in a row without taking a rest day. I am doing this along with the squat, pushup, and plank challenge. I may combine the 30 day shred with the 6 week abs and rotate them every other day. Goal 125 lbs at the end of the year.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Day 1•17•30
    F25E2B8D-50DA-4E5E-9E83-43FC1719DCE9-5330-000002D6C9D2A96C.jpg

Just did day 15 of Extreme shed and shred. I highly recommend it if you like 30DS!!
    WOW! That was enough motivation for me! You look fantastic.

what size weights did you use for 30 day shred? :)

5#
  • ButterfliiHawk
    ButterfliiHawk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!

I've just done my first day of level 1 on 30 Day Shred!!
    Loved it! It seemed a lot easier than I imagined from reading some reviews....not saying it was easy though, just easier than I thought it would be!
    I'm guessing levels 2 and 3 are a lot harder?? :/
    I'm planning on doing it 3 times a week (with Blogilates and HIIT in between) I only have 2lb weights though......
    Exciteddddd!!

:D
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    everyone should be pround of their results.....I'm going to start it today after reading this
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Also I am 6 weeks post partum.

Is that your baby on your ticker?? That is a precious picture!!
  • LabrakaDebra
    LabrakaDebra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You all look fantastic! I have 30DS, but haven't done it consistently enough, even though I saw results in the first level. Thanks for the extra motivation - it is just what I needed! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    29e021ac-fce7-4ae5-bb63-28be565c7503_zps178df311.jpg

Can you see a difference?

I'm sorry I don't know how to make it show the picture.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k290/Mirale_Nemiwa/Sideview_zpsa1befc37.png

Can you see a difference?

I'm sorry I don't know how to make it show the picture.

from photobucket, copy the code that has {img} in it, but change the capital I to a small i
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    Thank you so much. :smile:
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    Can anyone see a difference? Day 1 on the left and day 13 on the right
    29e021ac-fce7-4ae5-bb63-28be565c7503_zps178df311.jpg
  • sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump!
    just started it yesterday, excited to see my results in 28 more days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!