Jillian Micheals 30 day shred

Options
My question is simple, how did you do it?
I ask because I tried before but I find it hard to commit never getting past 10 days on this or squat challenge.

Replies

• Muchmoretogive
    Muchmoretogive Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi i never did the 30 day shred routine that she set up i just do the dvd each day and mix it up by trying to do level 1 and 2 or 3 and 1 etc etc. If i don't feel like i could complete a certain one i go for a differnt level and do it and if i feel like i could go further on it i do same routine again. I also mix it up with Josie Gibson 30 second slim as that is HIIT but find it easier to Jillian. Do what you feel is best and dont worry about it. Ive just started 30 day squat challenge day 2 today.
    Keep going im sure your doing well :)
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Motivation - 30 shred result pictures people post on here and knowing I can either do the workout for 25 minutes or sit on my bum for 25 minutes, either way 25 minutes will pass
  • laurens182
    laurens182 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is very difficult. If you need to take a break one day, skip it. Same goes with just because you reach 10 days doesn't mean you have to go to round 2. If it is still too hard stay at round 1 for as long as it takes. Yeah it will take you longer than 30 days that way but you will still see results.

39373388.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ChristieeSmith_x
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) going to give it a go!