Small milestone.

maepis
maepis Posts: 51
edited September 19 in Success Stories
For the first time I have seen the scale go below 200. It was 199.5. WOOT. It makes me happy and it gives me more motivation to keep on a truckin. :happy:

Replies

• maepis
    For the first time I have seen the scale go below 200. It was 199.5. WOOT. It makes me happy and it gives me more motivation to keep on a truckin. :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

:flowerforyou: YAY!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: It does feel so good to reach milestones doesn't it though?!:bigsmile:
  • maepis
    It feels terrific. Next stop, my perfect weight. YeeHaw. :laugh:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    I'm with you on that one. I almost cried when the scale no longer had that dreaded 200 on it. That is a large milestone in my book.:bigsmile: :smile: :bigsmile:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    I agree...LARGE milestone!! I was ecstatic when I went below 200!!! It is a GREAT feeling. I'm at 196.8 right now...dropped below 200 two weeks ago. I know the feeling...CONGRATS!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Congratulations!:flowerforyou:

Although 200 is still a long way off for me (I will be happy as soon as I dont see anything starting with a "3" on the scale lol), I know just like all you guys I will get there too!:bigsmile:

~Roni
  • maepis

First off, yes I'm bumping and extremely old thread and I do take joy in that for some reason. LOL. Secondly, I didn't stay at 199. I wound up ballooning back up to 230. I'm having to restart the journey from here. I'm working out and exercising with partners now so I'm much less likely to lose site of my prize and give up.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!