• mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    LOVE WEIGHTS!!
    And you look fabulous!:smile:
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep up the good work. Also, your family is beautiful!!
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Many thanks for kindly sharing your wonderful experience. You have a beautiful family.

You are an example for all of us at MFP. Your "lessons learned" should be showcased.

All the best in your journey.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!! Keep up the great work, the difference is very noticeable!!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! I am doing the same as you are now -- cardio isn't doing it for me and I hired a trainer. I'm already seeing results from lifting! You keep up the good work!!
  • Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am so overwhelmed by everyone's responses :) Thank you, everyone!
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. You look great. The whole family is adorable actually.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Great job...you are an inspiration! Keep it up!!
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options
    Lifting really agrees with you. You look like you have lost much more weight than the scales would suggest. Yet another good reason to ignore them!! Fantastic progress ;-))
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm kinda like you and still have weight to lose (25lb but my stomach is huge), but i've noticed differences from 2 months of weightlifting. People have noticed and are suprised i've only lost around 10lb.... Congrats, and keep going!
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic, keep it up!
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing a great story and lovely pics. Keep up the great work :smile:
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You and the fam look awesome...I love seeing posts about women who lift heavy *kitten*! One of my inspirations is a crossfit instructor who @ 5'1" totally smashes most men's (including my) olympic lifts...it rocks.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I always find it amazing how slim a person can look compared to their weight when they weight train.

Me too! I had lost about 20 pounds before I started lifting weights again. No one had noticed that I was losing weight. After a few weeks of lifting everyone was commenting on it.

OP- you look wonderful! Great work!
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Followed my friends over to this awesomeness. You look beautiful! Lifting has definitely paid off and will continue to do so. Thank you for sharing your amazing progress, and I hope you'll post updates!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    you look phenomenal, and you have a beautiful family - who I am sure is proud of you

hell yeah heavy lifting for females!!
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    LIFT THAT *kitten* GIRL!

Weights are THE best thing for any person (who of course is physically able).

Keep going!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you are absolutly beautiful! You are doing so amazing, you are doing this in such a healthy way! congrats!
  • erinprattavila
    erinprattavila Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! Keep up the great work!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!