jillian Michaels dvd workout level 1?

Options
Does it really help loosing weight?also how long does it take for you to notice a different.
im thinking doing this soon xx

Replies

• KaltieEm
    KaltieEm Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Whether it will help you to lose weight or not depends on two major things:
    1. Are you willing to stick with it? You won't see amazing results in a week, but if you stick with it you will notice the difference. Jillian's DVDs include a lot of strength training, and as you get more muscle tissue your body will start burning more calories during your usual daily activities.
    2. DIET. You need to cut your calories down. During Jillian's short DVDs you will probably burn about 200 - 350 calories (depending on your weight and intensity of workout), so it's what? Like 1 bagel? Diet if very important.

If you're new to fitness I would recommend 30 Day Shred (30 min workout) or No more trouble zones (~50 min), for a little more challenge try Ripped in 30 (30 min). I was really happy with my Ripped in 30 results! Good luck :)
  • katherinelouisedoddxx
    Options
    thanks hun xx
  • yummy_mummy85
    Options
    I have been doing the 30ds on and off due to my section scar hurting but i have defo noticed some results. Also PP is right, ever since joining MFP i have been watching my calories and cutting down on junk food.

Im willing to stick it again when my scar pain calms down but its definitely improved my strength and fitness levels and this is coming from someone who was really unfit...

p.s my body was really sore after day 1 for bout 5 days lol but push through the pain
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have photos in my profile that show my progress, and it actually got me into a pair of pants that were way too tight at the start. I'm doing a modified version and doing each phase for a month instead of a week while also doing C25K. However, I only did Jillian for the first month and the loss was definitely noticeable.