Hello everyone,support network wanted for a camera dodger

Options
I cant get a seat belt on without wrestling :embarassed:So im doing weightwatchers at present but coming onto this site as bought a new car :bigsmile: and the support network might be better:flowerforyou:

Replies

• drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I will happily support you in your journey :)
  • likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I find MFP to work much better than WW... I don't need to think as much.
  • jezama77
    jezama77 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I lost 80 pounds on WW, and I am currently a lifetime member at goal. I still attend meetings, but I use the tracking/forum/support on MFP because I like them better. It is a lot of different points of views, and many people that are already really fit to get advice from. I love my WW leader and the face to face group meetings, but MFP is awesome too! I need all the help I can get. I have done the yo you thing up and down by 10-30 pounds a lot in the past 7 years, but I am committed to sticking to my goal this time. :)

I wish you luck on your health! If you have questions, use the search function first on the forums. I have started doing that with really great results! :)
  • MissFayeT
    MissFayeT Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as im always on here :) I'm also a camera dodger x
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wlcome feel free to ad me.
  • Simsruleok
    Simsruleok Posts: 8
    Options
    Cool ive just spent he afternoon putting all my food lists from weightwatchers onto here at least you can understand calories .
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love offering encouragement and support throughout the journey!