Looking for other females to help keep me motivated!

Options
2»

Replies

• e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose some serious weight! If anyone wants to add me, feel free! =]
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I log in daily. I believe in self-control and willpower, and a "tough love" approach, I've lost 12 lbs. in three months--do NOT want to lose faster than that, for fear my skin won't shrink back. I have about 20 lbs. to go, maybe less (depending on looks, not the scale.)
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello,I'm Rebecca and I'm a mom of 4.I have a lot of weight to lose.Right now working on getting below 200 lbs with my ugw around 130 to 135.I'm always looking for more friends to help me along the way.Feel free to add me,anyone can.Have a great day.
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • jlswbes
    jlswbes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! I am on here every day. I have some health problems which have caused me to gain weight and am looking to take it off. Any support would help and i would love to help anyone out that i can also.
  • cristinadsantos3
    cristinadsantos3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm down to be part of the crew. I need my own crew too!
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    I understand you. I need to lose 65-70 lbs. And I need all the motivation and support. Lets do this!!
  • Kelley3505
    Kelley3505 Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free to add me i wont be going anywhere anytime soon, i got 100 pounds to loose
  • Dainty59
    Dainty59 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am motivating and need motivation as well. Feel free to add me, anyone can. I am on everyday and will shoot you a note if the computer says 'has not logged in for 3 days'. I sent you a friend request.
  • meredithgomez
    meredithgomez Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me ;)
  • justlisax8
    justlisax8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this site but would love to find some friends to help guide / motivate me and hopefully I can do the same for you. I have 90 lbs to lose and truthfully, it's been a life long effort. Why not now is my thought though -if I'm alive, it's not too late!! Please feel free to add me! Good luck to everyone in this crazy -but so very worthwhile journey!