Mom of 3 Looking for more MFP friends!

Options
Hi there! My name is Lyndsey and I'm a 33 year old mom of 3 boys. I'm working on losing 50 pounds and have lost 10 pounds since I started MFP 4 weeks ago. I had 5 friends on MFP when I started but all of them have pretty much dropped out and have stopped logging in. I'd love to have some more friends to share motivation, recipes and encouragement! Feel free to add me!!

Replies

• TattooMom420
    Options
    new here looking for friends that log on everyday. I am a SAHM too. I have 2 kids . u can add me.:smile:
  • Mummy2Corey
    Mummy2Corey Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey I'm a SAHM too, I have a 16 month old little boy and would love some mummy friends (same goes for anyone else too!) to chat to and have for support, want to lose at least 30lbs so have a way to go! - I use the app numerous times throughout the day so am ways checking friends to give encouragement & support. Please feel free to add me :) x
  • bizzyeck
    bizzyeck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. Been here a few months and with the exception of 1 day (which I had no internet access) I have been on every day since I joined.

I am a mom of 3 but mine are older (2 in college, 1 in HS)
    I am on every day to log my food and have my diary open to friends.

I try to keep an eye on the activity of my friends but the days I work I may not comment as much.

Good luck!
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anybody). I am a mother of two 1 and 3. Full time stressful job and trying to manage a sometimes stressful home life as well. So hopefully mfp will help me to lose this weight!
  • headkick2
    headkick2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would like to have other people help me stay motivated too. We can help each other