Looking for more friends...

Options
Hi, I joined in Feb and made some friends but I am looking for more. I was a bit slack logging in , new job and studying and all that but I am determined to get back into it and making fitpal part of my routine again. I am one of those people that need to plan their diet the day before otherwise I tend to over eat and eat anything, I need to stay focused. Anyway, the friends I have are great with their supporting comments, but I am just looking for a few more. I will of course help to motivate you also. My comments may be a few hours late though because of the time difference but if your ok with that, I am too. Thanks for reading and good luck!

Replies

• coutureaffair
    Options
    Definitely! Add me(:
  • Milliemocha
    Milliemocha Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same here... Add me I log and comment regularly!!
  • Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I just started
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Been at this since Jan12, have lost what I need to so now I'm concentrating on my fitness levels and recently taken up running. It's a slow process but I do interval walking/running, one day I hope to run the whole route.
    Feel free to add me
  • babykitty2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I can use some more friends :) I may be a little slow on the comments but I get on here everyday and I will try to motivate you as much as I can :)
  • acswims
    acswims Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Can't get enough support and encouragement
  • ChubbieCanuck
    ChubbieCanuck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.......finding friends on this site is tough.
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love offering support and motivation! Please feel free to add me:-)
  • cirquemadness
    cirquemadness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just joined this site. I'd like to have someone help motivate each other to workout/eat healthy.