need friends x

Options
hi im 27 year old mummy of one beautiful little girl. ive tried every diet going but im realy struggling and need some friends to motivate me.
a little about me,
AGE 27
JOB, supermarket assistant and full time mummy,
LIVES, north west of england,
Diet, vegetarian.
HEIGHT 5"3
WEIGHT 164LBS
LOOKING TO LOOSE, 30/40LBS.
DRESS SIZE 16 +
THANKS EVERYONE X

Replies

• _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I've been on this site for over a year. I'll help support you where I can.

:smokin:
  • Mummy2Corey
    Mummy2Corey Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 26 & mum of one gorgeous 16 month old boy. Lost most of my pregnancy weight and then stopped tracking only to put it all back on and then some!! Looking to lose 30lbs possibly a little more. Please feel free to send me a friend request, would be more than happy to help & support you in any way I can! :) x
  • Simsruleok
    Simsruleok Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi ive been doing weightwatchers ,still am until i sus this sight out as its free lol .i joined today add me if you like i havent got my profile up yet ,will do over the next few days .i can share the weightwatchers idea too yours samantha
  • Odyssey912
    Odyssey912 Posts: 3
    Options
    Been up and down with my weight for years. I have a very dedicated gym partner and love seeing the posts and support on here as well. Feel free to add me if you wish to support each other :)
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:-) I love offering support and motivation as well as vice versa:-) We are all in this together!
  • princessemmie
    Options
    thank you everyone, this site is so friendly :D X
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm on here often; feel free to add me. :smile:

8488541.png
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Gonna add you :))
  • 780ck
    780ck Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request. I log in daily, have been here for 10 months. I work full time in accounting, have 2 boys,& am taking correspondence. I'm 5'2" & have lost 23 pounds so far. Looking to lose 15 + more. I live in Canada. Good luck to you!
  • RebeccaECoffey
    Options
    would like support from other grannies in their late sixties and are at least sixty pounds over weight like myself. I have lost thirty pounds but can't seem to get motivated to continue. I hope that this program will help. I'm not very good at keeping a journal. I will really try to do better. grannyhuffandpuff
  • gottogetinshape
    gottogetinshape Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hi im 27 year old mummy of one beautiful little girl. ive tried every diet going but im realy struggling and need some friends to motivate me.
    a little about me,
    AGE 27
    JOB, supermarket assistant and full time mummy,
    LIVES, north west of england,
    Diet, vegetarian.
    HEIGHT 5"3
    WEIGHT 164LBS
    LOOKING TO LOOSE, 30/40LBS.
    DRESS SIZE 16 +
    THANKS EVERYONE X

Hi, I'm 33 and I'm 5 foot 3 as well. I live in London. I'll send you a friend request now. All the best!