Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello New to site

Hello my name is leslie and i would like to introduce myelf. I am working on losing weight to become healthier i have lost weight and gained all the weight plus more weight that i have lost. I ahve hard time staying on a diet or eating healthy foods all the tiem. I do exercise but get very bored after a couple of weeks. I would take any advice you would like to give me for losing the weight and maintaining the weight loss. thanks

Replies

• BeeZoe
    BeeZoe Posts: 37
    Welcome Leslie! You picked a great site to use as a weight loss tool, everyone is very helpful and supportive. Gather some friends, post and read all the boards, you'll have all the answers to any questions you need answered. Add me if you like.
  • Hello my name is leslie and i would like to introduce myelf. I am working on losing weight to become healthier i have lost weight and gained all the weight plus more weight that i have lost. I ahve hard time staying on a diet or eating healthy foods all the tiem. I do exercise but get very bored after a couple of weeks. I would take any advice you would like to give me for losing the weight and maintaining the weight loss. thanks

Welcome:flowerforyou: Losing weight , comes from having a healthy lifestyle.
    Some times we have good days, some times bad days.
    There are days when we do not feel like exercising and times when we eat what we should not.
    Know you must try your best and its ok to mess up some times. but you should always get back on track.
    Do not give up. You can Lose the weight and get healthy. It is not always easy, but it is Worth It!!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Hi Leslie: welcome to this site. There is so much support here and I think the tools are great!:flowerforyou:
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Hi Leslie,

I think you will find this site helpful. Make sure you post your food as it can be an eye opener. As far as exercise. You need to mix it up some and then boredom does not come as easily. I really do not like to exercise and I do have to really keep on myself to do it and when I do I feel so much better.
    If you want you can friend me and then we can help motivate each other!

Nancy