PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter

Options
Came across this yesterday and it is the BOMB!! 85% less fat calories and great in smoothies or recipes that call for peanut butter. Never thought peanut butter could be low cal. Google or Bing it

Replies

• tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    it is powdered Peanut butter that you mix with water or you can just throw the powder into stuff like oatmeal or smoothie. Some don't like it but I just got some off of amazon and like it. We dont have any health food stores so I had to by it online
  • RadioactivePirate
    Options
    I found a similar product in my grocery store, Just Great Stuff powdered peanut butter. I am loving it mixed into my greek yogurt. Not sure I'd make a sandwich out of it though.
  • Thrasherbabe
    Thrasherbabe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I came across this a couple weeks ago. A new found love for my protein shakes. Mmmm mmm
  • cbteegardin
    cbteegardin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Found a whole bunch of recipes on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=PB2
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    It sounds horrific personally I would rather eat less of something that's just peanuts and a bit of oil and hasn't been processed within an inch of its life. It has added salt and sugar which good quality normal peanut butter such as whole earth does not.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    It is great stuff. I add it to my protein shakes on occasion for extra flavor.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I dired PB2 a few years ago, I dont care for mixing it with water and trying to make "peanut butter" with it, but I love adding it to shakes.
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've used it for years. I can't keep regular in the house so this is a way for me to get the taste but without eating the entire jar
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I just bought some, but have been afraid to try it.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I came across this a couple weeks ago. A new found love for my protein shakes. Mmmm mmm

This
  • KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've missed having my regular English muffin with peanut butter just because of all the cals, so I'll have to try this!!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I dired PB2 a few years ago, I dont care for mixing it with water and trying to make "peanut butter" with it, but I love adding it to shakes.
    I don't like it straight, but I put it in oatmeal and make ice cream with it.
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great stuff!
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm getting some this week! Can't wait to try it!