30 day shredd.

Options
I would like to lose 20lbs by end of June. So I'm doing a 5k in mid May. So I'm currently training for that. Running Monday, Wednesday, Friday. So I was thinking of doing 30 day shred on Tuesday and Thursday. But I just don't want it to be to much. But I really want to lose 20lbs by the end of June.

Replies

• grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I don't think that would be too much ... 30DS works better IMO with a rest day in there. I'm of the mindset that as long as you are doing SOMETHING you are going to get results.

good luck!
  • labwomn
    labwomn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know the calorie burn for the 30 day shred?
  • Livingdeadnurse
    Livingdeadnurse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i just put it in as circuit training 30 mins
  • stephaniegcoffey
    stephaniegcoffey Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am also training for a 5k and run 3 days a week. I also do 30 day shred 5 times per week, so some days I do it on the same day I run.

I haven't found it to be too much and haven't gotten burnt out on it. In fact, I think doing the 30 day shred has actually helped me improve my running endurance more quickly, so I definitely recommend it. Doing the shred on days you aren't running is probably a great idea at first. If you like doing it and want to add in more days, I think it's fine to run and do the shred on the same day.

Good luck!