In WA state, Friends?

Options
Hey guys, my name is Lexi. I previously had an account on on MyFitnessPal. I lost over 50 pounds, and then I got off track, WAY off track. I had an extremely intense quarter during school, and felt like I couldn't even keep up with my life as a single parent, or my classes. Losing weight really took a back seat, eating healthy completely went out the window. I felt like I didn't have time to eat most the time and when I did, I did not make good choices. I gained back about 35 pounds of the 50 I lost. I was really ashamed about gaining the weight back because of my education and background. I knew better not only a personal level but on a medical understanding of what I was doing to my body, physically, internally, mentally, and all the negative side affects of living the way I was. I know that I am not going to jump back into this and be perfect, so instead of trying to eat perfect, I am going to strive for progress.

So now, after feeling like I failed and feeling like I needed to start fresh after being gone for about 6 months, I am back on a new account. I didn't write down the names of my friends on my other account before deleting it, so Laura or Grimmy if you see these, please add me!! I would LOVE some more friends. Even friends that are in my area that we can get together and exercise with, be a support to one another. (I am in WA state, Moses Lake/Wenatchee area).

I do not want negative friends. If you're going to put me down, do not add me. If you have an eating disorder and are using this app for that purpose, I do not condone your actions and do not want to be your friend. If you are positive, have a good attitude and are truly trying to better yourself, PLEASE feel free to add me!!

Replies

• RandomMiranda
    RandomMiranda Posts: 298
    Options
    I don't live in WA, but I went to college in Spokane and would love to end up back in the PacNW eventually. I'm happy and nice :) Friend request coming at you.
  • ITS_NVR_2_L8
    Options
    I guess I should have included it's okay if you don't live in WA state! It would just be nice to have close friends! I welcome anyone that is trying to better themselves! I have over a 100 pounds to lose. I want people to encourage, as well as people to encourage me!