Replies

• greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    add me if you like, I still have about 80 left to lose and am never short of needing or giving motivation. :happy:
  • Jean251
    Jean251 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Anyone can add me :smile:
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I've been on every day for almost 3 months now. Would love more active friends. I love giving and receiving motivation. I'm currently doing JMBR and C25K.
  • LyndaMRou
    LyndaMRou Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello hello. :)

I'm pretty positive even on a bad day.. my only pet peeve is when I I see girls eating 700-1200 calories and posting crap about feeling bad about eating 100 calories over... fasting the next day to make up for it oh and doing 600-800 calories worth of cardio a day... I don't entertain that crap. Most of the time I'm good on my dairy.. in a blue moon ill eat tons of crap but that's not often enough. I'm workin hard to lower my bodyfat and even tho I eat 1700-1900 calories daily I've managed to lose a few pounds. Feel free to add me I'm pretty pleasant. :)

^^^This!

Love your attitude! It's about eating smart and being able to maintain a healthy lifestyle for the rest of our lives. I'm working on that, trying to be smart about my choices and not beating myself up when I'm not perfect. Life is life, you can't be perfect every day. So I have an open diary and log every day and every bite and every exercise.

Anyone who is in this for the long haul, and wants/gives encouragement is welcome to add me.
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am very active on MFP - very positive and motivating. sent you a friend request. Anyone can add me I love working in groups! lol
  • Sieryannah
    Sieryannah Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new to MFP. You can add me. I have been logging all my food, I see a nutritionist and now I would like some friends to chat with for support. I am looking to lose about 100 pounds I have lost 21 so far. Anyone else feel free to add me who wants to share their journey.
  • SheShe_13
    SheShe_13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am on MFP regularly. I am a fanatic when it comes to logging my food intake and showing support to friends. You can add me if you would like.
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Please add me. :smile:
  • JessFox33
    JessFox33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends on too! I'm positive, no whining here, I log everyday, I use a fitbit that keeps track of my cals burned so I only log foods then I post my workout as my status. I just started doing the Atkins diet (as closely as I can manage) and I use runkeeper for my walk/run workouts which will hopefully turn into just running soon!!! Yayyy!!! So add me!!! =)
  • kannh89
    kannh89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love some motivating friends, I like to help motivate people too, feel free to add me! I don't look at this as a diet but as a lifestyle change so I still have naughty things every now and then but just in moderation. If I restricted myself too much then I wouldn't stick to it!
  • Naturallyblessed4
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as I too am looking for positive friends and more motivation.
  • suzisheldon
    Options
    I just logged on for the first time - this site looks great! From past experiences I know I'll do better with positive support. Please add me!
  • jorge_007
    jorge_007 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've added you! Anyone else interested go ahead and feel free to add me.
  • vickij85
    vickij85 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm on MFP daily! I log all my food and try to eat as 'clean' as I can (you can also see that my willpower on the 'clean' eating isn't very strong!), I also work out 4-5 times a week, including heavy lifting when I can. Please feel free to add me! x
  • AlyK47
    AlyK47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm going to log every day, and you can count on me to be positive. (:
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love everyday! :) add me!
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Greetings MFP folks! I believe success comes from motivation inside Ourselves and others! I love offering encouragement and support! I log in everyday and am very consistent with my motivation to others:-) Please feel free to add me!
  • bobbie1965
    bobbie1965 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    support is what we all need ;-) you can add me too!!
  • samiam6603
    samiam6603 Posts: 27
    Options
    Definitely looking for some positive support and log on mfp regularly. Feel free to add me. I'm taking the no whining approach too... :)