Fitness Buddy Search!

Options
wahwuh
wahwuh Posts: 16 Member
Hi! I'm a 21 year old college junior majoring in Biology/Pre-Med. I want to be a radiologist when I grow up. ;) My life is about to get super stressful. I'm working full-time, and I'm trying to prepare myself for the MCAT and med school. With that said, I'm looking for someone(s) to keep each other accountable! I'm 5'4 and weigh 145. I'd like to get down to 130, but my main goal is to convert the fat I have on my body into muscle. According to a body fat test I had done, I'm at 30% body fat (eek!). Is there anyone out there with similar body measurements/goals?

Replies

• jessggrant
    jessggrant Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm a bit smaller than you. I'm 5'0 and I weight 118 and I'm looking to get down to 105 or so. I'm also trying to get more muscle and lower my body fat percentage. 118 is actually not looking or feeling very good on someone as small as me. so I'm trying to clean up my diet and I'm starting insanity.

Also, I'm twenty and just finished my second year of university.
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

I'm 19, 5'5and about 140lbs. I'd like to get down to 120/125 in the long run -depending on how I feel and look, since I'll be gaining muscles if I start exercising-, but my first goal is 130 lbs.
    I'm a fulltime business student, almost 3rd year and have a part time job to cover my costs. I work at a restaurant 3 times a weeek, 8 hours a night. I have no idea what my body fat is but when I look at myself in the mirror it looks like a lot haha! I'm a passionate vegetarian and i love animals to death. I have asthma, which makes my exercising routine more difficult. I plan on working out 3 times a week :)

Interested? :)
  • wahwuh
    wahwuh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll friend request both of you! :)
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I don't have similar stats but I am in a similar situation! I'm 22, a senior, also preparing to take the MCAT and starting to apply to med school (stressful!). I have gotten a off track lately with the NROLFW program that I have been doing and my eating so I need some motivation! I'm 5'9" 192 looking to get down to 160 or wherever looks good! I also want to convert fat to muscle so I care more about inches than the number on the scale :)
  • spiffybarbarella1
    Options
    Hi I'm 22 years old, 5'7 weigh 140 want to get down to 117. I'm a medical student, in my fourth year of training. :)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I am almost 21. Just over 5'4 and currently weigh 125. Always looking for people that are similar to me!!!