I just finished Day 1 of TurboFire!

Options
Wow, what an intense start to the day.

I'm not going to get ahead of myself, but I'm pretty proud of myself for even doing Day 1. I've tried to do TurboFire before, but it was just too much for me and I got intimidated. I was also a heavy smoker and couldn't do 30-50 minutes of straight cardio without coughing up a lung. But, I am back with a vengeance and ready to kick my butt into shape!!

Anyone else done or tried TurboFire?

Replies

• becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I do it three times a week. Love it!!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I keep trying, but it's too fast for me and I get lost... so I don't even get a good workout. Maybe one day.
  • essohtee
    essohtee Posts: 34
    Options
    I keep trying, but it's too fast for me and I get lost... so I don't even get a good workout. Maybe one day.

I know what you mean! I know I'm not doing exactly what Chalene is doing at times, but atleast I'm moving :smile:
  • carstanger
    carstanger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Be careful. My daughter who lost 118 pounds and who had been running hurt her knee on Turbo Fire and now is trying to rehab. Planted and then twisted it.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

I know what you mean! I know I'm not doing exactly what Chalene is doing at times, but atleast I'm moving :smile:

This is the important thing! I've never done TurboFire, but I might try it one day. Right now, I'm doing Insanity and I've had to learn that I can't beat myself up if I can't keep up with them. I'm 189 lbs and not in the greatest of shape, so no, I'm not going to be able to do as much as Shaun T, nor will I be able to do it as fast as he does. But I'm off my @ss and nothing else really matters.
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love fire starter class and all the HIIT
  • essohtee
    Options
    Be careful. My daughter who lost 118 pounds and who had been running hurt her knee on Turbo Fire and now is trying to rehab. Planted and then twisted it.

Oh no! I hope your daughter recovers very soon!
  • essohtee
    Options
    I am absolutely exhausted about the fire 30 class. stretch 10 felt sooo nice afterwards!
  • damnthedaisies
    Options
    I completed all 20 weeks of turbo and absolutely loved it! I have lost over 80 lbs and definitely contribute it to chalene! She really keeps you going. The key is following the schedule whether you want to or not. Like Chalene says you just have to make it a priority!
  • klcalliari
    klcalliari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely in love with turbo... So much so that I had to stop p90x to restart doing a hybrid with p90x and turbo because I missed it so much. Feel free to add me if you want a friend to get through the program and to figure out what's next after that!