Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

Options
kms1320
kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
Has anyone tried this stuff? I used to do Hydroxycut back in the days of an ECA stack which is banned, but the current yohimbe/caffeine combo does appear to be an alpha-2 blocker and allows "stubborn fat" to be more readily released into the bloodstream for energy, according to recent studies. I have no doubt muscletech also has the other stuff in for a reason. Summer is nearly here, and I need to blast the last of this lower abs / lower back stubbornness off my body! I'm not looking for a miracle in a bottle, just an aid.

link to supplement:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscletech/hydroxycut-hardcore-elite.html

Replies

• Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You can't be serious?!? First, you have made some major accomplishments with eating and exercising, so why would you want to change that now? Second, that stuff is pretty much a gimmick for those who want a "quick fix". You seem testimony to the fact that hard work and dedication are the true payoff.

I hope I haven't offended you by saying this :flowerforyou:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • Naomii101
    Naomii101 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    nope sounds intense but im using ripped freak atm its allgood.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    2GbtMzm.gif
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    I tried hydroxycut years ago and it made me jittery. Maybe its not like that for everyone, but defiantly find out the possible. Side effects before you try it.
  • Crankstr
    Options
    hmmmmm
    One more thing..

You have to realize there are no shortcuts, there are no tricks. Calories in has to be less than calories out. It's really very very simple
  • kms1320
    Options
    hmmmmm
    One more thing..

You have to realize there are no shortcuts, there are no tricks. Calories in has to be less than calories out. It's really very very simple

You are a very tough cookie to argue with when you put it like that
  • Crankstr
    Options
    hmmmmm
    One more thing..

heh.

also, i may have creeped your page a little:flowerforyou: ...you look amazing.
  • kms1320
    Options
    You can't be serious?!? First, you have made some major accomplishments with eating and exercising, so why would you want to change that now? Second, that stuff is pretty much a gimmick for those who want a "quick fix". You seem testimony to the fact that hard work and dedication are the true payoff.

No, no offense taken lol.. I have busted my *kitten* for 10 months, I just cannot seem to get this last bit off at the the waist line, if I could, I could see all of my 6 pack. I suppose I'm getting impatient and just need to continue doing what I'm doing. The call it stubborn for a reason, right?
  • kms1320
    Options
    hmmmmm
    One more thing..

heh.

also, i may have creeped your page a little:flowerforyou: ...you look amazing.

Aww.. thank you :blushing:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    not safe and a waste of money theres no magic pill
    the only way u lose weight and keep it off is diet and exercise
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I don't know OP. you are pretty damn hot. I'm going to go ahead and say skip the hydroxcut. But I'm going to need more photos to be sure...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

No, no offense taken lol.. I have busted my *kitten* for 10 months, I just cannot seem to get this last bit off at the the waist line, if I could, I could see all of my 6 pack. I suppose I'm getting impatient and just need to continue doing what I'm doing. The call it stubborn for a reason, right?

Here's my thinking on that. When you strut your stuff without a shirt and people ask what you did to get in such great shape do you want a little yellow pill to get all the credit? Cause even if you say yeah I blood sweat and tears for 10 months but only did hydroxycut for the last month, people will only hear "hydroxycut" and think they can't do it, it will do the work for them, or that you had it easy cause you used a trick. No pill should get the credit for your hot bod. Just sayin.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Here's my thinking on that. When you strut your stuff without a shirt and people ask what you did to get in such great shape do you want a little yellow pill to get all the credit? Cause even if you say yeah I blood sweat and tears for 10 months but only did hydroxycut for the last month, people will only hear "hydroxycut" and think they can't do it, it will do the work for them, or that you had it easy cause you used a trick. No pill should get the credit for your hot bod. Just sayin.

What a perfect bit of reasoning. Bravo. :love:
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this stuff? I used to do Hydroxycut back in the days of an ECA stack which is banned, but the current yohimbe/caffeine combo does appear to be an alpha-2 blocker and allows "stubborn fat" to be more readily released into the bloodstream for energy, according to recent studies. I have no doubt muscletech also has the other stuff in for a reason. Summer is nearly here, and I need to blast the last of this lower abs / lower back stubbornness off my body! I'm not looking for a miracle in a bottle, just an aid.

link to supplement:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscletech/hydroxycut-hardcore-elite.html

HIIT cardio. Sprinkle a few sessions thoughout the week and that last bit of fat will drop off if you're in a caloric deficit. Also, you might try "Carb Nite". I hear people are getting great results from it.
  • kms1320
    Options

Another great point.
  • kms1320
    Options
    You all have talked me out of it, going to stay natural.. no supplements.

Thanks MFP :)
  • Amy62575
    Options

Yes, stubborn. But I don't think you realize to those of us who haven't accomplished half of what you have, I admire your persistence. It motivates me. YOU deserve all the credit for that. Not some damn pill.
  • Amy62575
    Options

Agreed!
  • kms1320
    Options

Yes, stubborn. But I don't think you realize to those of us who haven't accomplished half of what you have, I admire your persistence. It motivates me. YOU deserve all the credit for that. Not some damn pill.

And I'll be the first to tell someone don't bother with magic pills, I really should take my own advice. BUT I'm really not any different than anyone else, I have weak days and moments too.