Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Here's one!

Goal: To gain weight (at least 10 - 15 pounds)

Am I the only one trying to gain weight? I feel lonely.

Start a new topic/thread to see who else out there is trying to gain :)
  • 80sFanatic88
    80sFanatic88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It looks like there are a lot of 20 somethings here. I'm going to be 25 this month. I've been doing this site since January, and lost about 10 pounds according to my wobbly scale. :grumble:
  • Tea_Addict
    Tea_Addict Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 20 years old and from the Netherlands. Anyone who wants to be buddies on MFP?
    Have a nice weekend :-)
  • JustMajor
    JustMajor Posts: 17
    Options
    bump
  • cpingriff
    cpingriff Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im 20 in July my starting weight was 315lbs Im currently at 294lbs looking to lose another 150lbs. This time I'm sticking to it and determined to lose it. :) Friend requests welcome Xx :)
  • xxash19
    xxash19 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 20. I recently started logging in daily again after being gone for a couple months. All of my old friends haven't logged in months, so I'm not seeing the motivation on my feed that I used to. I have about 15-20 lbs left to lose. I hope to lose a good amount of it, if not most of it, before my birthday in July. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • katfaise
    katfaise Posts: 3
    Options
    23! Lost about 17lbs so far, only a little more to go but still dieting/working out to work on toning and decreasing body fat.
    SW-137 CW-120.2 GW-115. I could definitely use some more friends on here! I'm doing low-carb mostly and cardio.
  • Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 I lost 100 lbs when I was pregnant and have kept it off now I have 101lbs to go I'm looking for friends and support
  • TiasF
    TiasF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'll be 21 in a few weeks :) definitely looking for encouragement/to encourage :) feel free to add me!
  • chrislynn_marie
    chrislynn_marie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Heyy, I'll be 25 in September. 40 pounds down. Feel free to add me, anyone :)
  • justsarah07
    justsarah07 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    28 here from Wisconsin. Need to loose 31.5 pounds. In the process of trying The Whole 30 way of eating. On day 5, almost 6, loving it and seeing results!!! If you need some encouragement feel free to "friend" me!
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    sarahsweightlossjourney Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Im 21, I started weightloss journey the beginning of this year. I have lost 10 lbs would like to lose minimum of 60 more lbs.
  • Ldredding
    Ldredding Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm Lauren. I'm 22. I have a two year old and am still getting off baby fat. lease feel free to friend me if u can be a motivator. Lord knows I need it.
  • nlaustrup
    nlaustrup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, my names Nick. I'm 21 (22 In a few days). I'm from California but I'm currently living in Germany. Looking for some same minded youngsters to keep in touch with. I've been on the website for a week so I haven't lost any weight but I'm feeling better already. Look forward to hearing from you guys
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    HOLLLLLLAAAAA
  • kartialily
    kartialily Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Sara and I will be 26 in a few weeks. I have noticed over the past few years that I have done nothing but gain weight. I am sedentary most of the time and now that summer is coming I really want to change that. (who doesn't right)

It also doesn't help that I have cerebral palsy and the only exercise I can really do is walking, swimming, and lifting small weights. My close friends can't really help me because they are busy with their own lives (work and boyfriends.)

I look forward to making some new friends in my journey and with that to help you in return.

Good luck everyone. :)
  • jadelang88
    jadelang88 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi im 25 2moraaa eeekkk.. im from west midlands. Uk.. feel free to add me :)
  • beanymac22
    beanymac22 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hey! 22, have a little over 35lbs to lose. Am active on here every day :) Anyone feel free to add me, always looking for more motivation!
  • barrattandrew
    barrattandrew Posts: 148
    Options
    I'm working my way back in to my 20s... lol
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Just turned 23, add me.