A NSV Yesterday!

Options
SailorSarah311
SailorSarah311 Posts: 172 Member
Hi Everyone. I have the best victory that occurred yesterday. I ran my first half marathon. The feeling of actually finishing the race was the best ever. When I signed up for the race I was asked to put down an estimated finishing time. Well, three months ago I put down 3 hours and 30 minutes. I actually beat that goal. I crossed the finish line at 3 hours 22 minutes and 23 seconds. I couldn't be more happier with my life right now. I have finally gotten to check half marathon off of my bucket list. Don't worry though because this will not be my last half marathon. I plan on running it every year for as many years as I can manage. Hopefully next year I finish closer to the 3 hour mark.

Replies

• kegger1997
    kegger1997 Posts: 74
    Options
    that is fantastic
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment. You deserve to be very proud of yourself for your hard work and for meeting a big goal like that. :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow! You totally rock! Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!