New Fitbit is a BEAST!!

Options
BobOki
BobOki Posts: 245 Member
So I finally fortgot my Fitbit in my pants, and washed and dried it. So, here is to Fitbit for making a product that can be washed, with exta rinse cycle, dried, and still work like NOTHING happened!!!! If I didn't already love their products (I owned their older fitbit and also their scale) I surly would now.

I feel it is my duty to make a post so everyone will know how well made their product is. Kudos on them.

Replies

• niks514
    niks514 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Is this this fitbit flex? I am really thinking I want that for my upcoming birthday -- I've been reading up on it and it sounds pretty awesome!!
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Great to know! I worry about doing the same thing with mine. I've heard nothing but good things about their customer service but its nice to know they product is quality as well. I'm loving mine!!

I'm considering purchasing the scale. do you like it?
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I use a Garmin FR70 fitness and HRM and it is amazing!!!!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Fitness watch**
  • cscovel
    cscovel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had an ultra and the battery went bad.A couple of emails back and forth and they sent me a new Fit bit one free.
    I have been very happy with there product and customer service
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Having problems with my Fitbit One. Turns out there is a software bug that emerges in it if you live in New Zealand. So annoying.
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yep did the same with my fitbit zip and it survived!
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My zip has been swimming with me a few times and survived without a hitch, doing better than some of my watches.
  • BobOki
    Options
    This is the Fitbit One.
    I love my Fitbit scale as well, works well on my wireless (WPA 1 ONLY!!! Does not seem to support wpa2) but does a great job tracking multiple people, and can even register guests. It auto updates my fitbit account which auto goes to my MFP as well.

I assume the Fitbit watch will be just as waterproof, probably even more so.
  • BobOki
    Options
    The new Fitbit Flex has an engadget review up: http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/06/fitbit-flex-review/#continued
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!