exercise calories

Options
scarletjg
scarletjg Posts: 29 Member
I've been generally eating my extra fitness calories and i've stopped losing any weight. I'm going to stop but I was wondering if many of you eat them or if you guys just leave them be.

Replies

• missjenn
    missjenn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It seems to be different for everybody. When I first started I ate about 1/2 of them. Then as I lost and I got to eat fewer calories I ate all of them. I am on maintenance now and usually eat most of them.
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    I dont push to eat them...I dont plan in my plan to eat them; however, if i go a little over in my regular calories, i dont feel guilty if i eat some....
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Every day is different for me. Some days I barely touch them, other days I have to workout extra just to make me even.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I dont push to eat them...I dont plan in my plan to eat them; however, if i go a little over in my regular calories, i dont feel guilty if i eat some....

this is pretty much where i'm at
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I eat some if I am still hungry but never eat all of them. I guess it depends on how much you are exercising. It usually gives me 700-850 more a day and most of the time I leave 400+ on the table. Try differing amounts and see what works for your body! Best of luck! You are doing GREAT!
  • huneysuckle
    Options
    do not stop at least u r aware of what u eat hang in i started a plan 3 years ago and lost 42 lbs and 3 clothes sizes
    u can do it just keep it up huh we have to take in less than we eat or u will not lose i have set mine up as 1200 a day and then when i walk yard work clean house exercise swim what ever i do i count it and then i have some left over that is how it needs to work hang in u can do it..... eat fruit vegs and which 2 turkey items instead of beef beef is so hard to digest .....
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I eat mine if I need them. However, I don't have *that* many exercise calories each day and I only have my settings set to lose 1 pound a week -- if it was at 1200 calories or doing intense exercise and burning 500+ calories a day, I would definitely eat at least half of my exercise calories.