To buy Insanity or not? Hmmmm HELP!

Options
stacw1987
stacw1987 Posts: 206 Member
Ok guys! Honest opinions please! To buy insanity workout or not? Looks awesome but I need some honest feedback! Is it work the cash?

Replies

• stacw1987
    stacw1987 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    *worth
  • polza1888
    polza1888 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a great workout.. I personally found it very high impact on my knees etc so i gave it up and started P90X, but recommend Insanity if you don't have any problems with knees etc
  • Janrr
    Janrr Posts: 12
    Options
    Glad to know it is hard on the knees. When I was walking last year, I fell on a broken piece of sidewalk. One knee has become tender & I don't want it to really start paining.,
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    It's a great cardio workout. I recommend it.
  • ElishevaC
    ElishevaC Posts: 3
    Options
    personnalywould not spend the money as there are many good workouts available on you tubes...key thing to healthier self is eat whole fresh foods..cut out the sugar and packaged foods...
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    personnalywould not spend the money as there are many good workouts available on you tubes...key thing to healthier self is eat whole fresh foods..cut out the sugar and packaged foods...

+1

HASfit, BeFit in 90, Pop Pilates, Zuzaka ZWOWS, etc.
    Yes, so many on YouTube, it's crazy!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    it is a great workout....personally i hate sitting at home in front of a tv working out so its not for me. but in a bind i do use the dvd's
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    If you have the money to spend on it, I would say yes as I've heard great reviews about it.
    However, I think you can definitely have great success without Insanity. Plenty of people here have been very successful without it.
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine is doing it and has lost 60 pounds. He loves it.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    If you check out the reviews on amaz0n (there are more than 1500 of them) you will see that people are raving about it and you will be able to read most pros and cons.

I was as sceptic as you so I decided not to buy it but to try it out first. I got it from my cousin. Maybe there is someone you could ask?

Also, once in a while you can find some of the workouts on youtube. They get removed pretty quickly but they do appear again.