I want to get a new hairstyle cant find one i like..HELP!!

Options
Ok my face is a rectangular face shape and its very long. Right now my hair is a little past my shoulders and based on what i have read on the internet for my face shape i should get a shorter hairstyle with side swept bangs and layered. I have side swept bangs but i kinda want a fringed look maybe like a bob but something longer than ear length maybe a little above my shoulders however i cant find anything like this. If anyone knows of a pic like this or has this hairstyle please let me know, or if you want to make a suggestion any would be greatly appreciated...THANKS!!!:smile:

Replies

• kitteerae
    kitteerae Posts: 65
    Options
    Ok my face is a rectangular face shape and its very long. Right now my hair is a little past my shoulders and based on what i have read on the internet for my face shape i should get a shorter hairstyle with side swept bangs and layered. I have side swept bangs but i kinda want a fringed look maybe like a bob but something longer than ear length maybe a little above my shoulders however i cant find anything like this. If anyone knows of a pic like this or has this hairstyle please let me know, or if you want to make a suggestion any would be greatly appreciated...THANKS!!!:smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Check out on of those salons that do the computer imaging. Then you can see what you'll (hopefully) look like. :smile:

(Sez the woman who's had the same hairstyle since the 80's) :laugh:
  • izzyandobo
    izzyandobo Posts: 41
    Options
    Go to IMDB and look up Selma Blair or Mandy Moore. You can do a photo gallery for each one and then print out a picture to take to the salon. They both have had really cute shorter hairstyles.
    have fun
  • JustGorgeous
    Options
    www. taaz.com

upload a pic and try on all kinds of hairstyles
    and makeup

its pretty rad!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I decided to go with a two toned look like Christina aguilara had. But I am doing my natural red on the bottoma nd light strawberry blond on the top with a long layered choppy look. My hair is down my back, so there won't be much taken off.
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    http://www.hairstyle.com/celebrity-hair-styles/lisa-rinna-hairstyles.htm

There are other celebs at the bottom that you can check out too...
    HTH,
    Heidi