May Cycling Challenge

CricketKate
CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
I am so sorry to be late getting this up. I have had a lot going on and I completely forgot that the month had changed.

I am especially excited for this month. I got my bike (my first bike) for Mother's Day last year. I ended up taking it back and getting a real road bike. This is my 12th biking thread; I started the cycling thread last June. I didn't realize at the time how it would grow. Thank you All for joining me.

This is a very casual thread for cyclers of all levels. A year ago, I was pushing a pedal for the first time in about 20 years. Along the way, we have picked up some real pros that are able to post some amazing rides. We have also been joined by people who, like me, were just getting back to it for the first time since childhood. We have commuters, moms pulling trailers, spin classers, weekend warriors, and some people, like myself, who are just pedaling whenever they can squish it in. Anyone who wants to pedal may join at any time. Post whatever you like; some post a cumulative mileage, others post individual rides. Whatever motivates you is welcome here!

Welcome, New Comers and Welcome back, Returners!!!!

Happy Trails!

Replies

• snowbike
    snowbike Posts: 153 Member
    IM in again.
    going for 500 miles off road this month.

1 10 miles
    2 29 miles
    3 19.2
    4 10
    5 22

Total 90.2
    %done 18.04
    409.8 miles to go
  • CantonMan1234
    CantonMan1234 Posts: 142 Member
    May 6 -- 15 miles