Hello!

Options
barbz2119
barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
Hello everyone!
I started on MFP on Friday. I'm amazed at how easy the tracking is. I normally give up after a day or two, but it has been so easy to find everything and log it in. I eat a mixture of American and British stuff and usually find I can find one or the other, but with MFP EVERYTHING seems to be in the foods list! ...and with the added bonus of the mobile app so I have no excuse now!
It's really motivated me and I find I'm resisting the urge to over-snack as I know I have to log it in. Hopefully this is the beginning of moving my weight in the right direction.

Replies

• didntfeelcreativetoday
    Options
    I agree its easy to track everything om MFP however I had a great streak of over 100 days before I hit my first wall. I had to travel with my job and lost my routine. I didnt log food and didnt even log my exercise. Now I am starting all over and today was my first day back in the gym in over a week. Snacking is good if you snack the right way. If your looking for a few friends feel free to add me.

Dave
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Dave
    It's so easy to get out of routine and give up...I've done it so many times, I'm hoping with having the app on my BB it will give me no excuse to forget to log in. I've realized this week nearly all my snacks are healthy...just loads of calories, so maybe I need to do some readjusting!
    I totally blame getting to know US snacks as my original downfall to start with though!:laugh:
    Hopefully you are back in routine now.
    Barb
  • jofe84
    jofe84 Posts: 11
    Options
    I joined last week myself and I am finding MFP easy to use and you are right I think every food is in the database which makes it easier to track what you are eating and the bonus it tells you if you are allowed extra if you have exercised that day :-) Hope you dont get bored