Always Hungry!!

Options
I am always hungry! I dont know if this could be a sign that my metabolism is working. I just feel like I eat a lot. I know that I have to in order to reach my weight loss goals. Has anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    i can't see your diary so I don't know what your calorie intake is, but this could mean you are lacking some kind of nutrient, OR that you are eating too low. I'm a firm believer in the eat more to lose weight (because it's helped me lose 120lbs), but you have to feed your body the right food. :) good luck!
  • wolfman278
    wolfman278 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also always hungry. I was at about a 4000 calorie a day diet and had to take it down to 2000, so I'm thinking it's because I cut my intake in half. I eat a lot healthier but that is still a big cut in food. I only hope that eventually my constant hunger will subside as I start to lose weight.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Make sure your deficit is not too high. Make sure you are properly weighing your food to ensure you aren't counting more than you are actually eating.

Also, fill up on protein, fiber and healthy fats. Along with water they all keep you feeling full for longer.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Without knowing what your diet is exactly, I am guessing it is not quantity, but the quality of what you are eating.