Monday - The start of everything?!

Options
Do you guys find it easier to start something new on a Monday, instead of any other day?
Why?

I always find it easir for some reason, it just feels like a good day to start something with the weekend temptations far away.

What have you started on a Monday?
Did you stick with it?

Replies

• Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I usually try new diets on Monday. Like you said, it's much easier with the weekend far away.
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It's easier for me since it's the beginning of a work week, too, and I have the weekend to put together my healthy food choices, etc.
  • jorge_007
    jorge_007 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can understand why people would want to start things on Monday; new week and fresh start. I personally rather start now than wait for things.
  • simpsona5
    simpsona5 Posts: 24
    Options
    I start every week determined to do better. (normally because my willpower is gone over the weekend).

Is anyone eles the same? I'm good Monday to Friday Lunchtime but blow out at the weekend.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I don't find any difference, I don't do anything differently on the weekends than I do during the week. Farm and garden and horses don't take weekends.
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad to see Im not the only one lol
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You could also compare it to New Years Day. That could actually land on any day of the week, but for some mental reason this day is different and special..... but not really. :)